Friday, June 29, 2007

Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix


Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I must admit I bought the book long ago, but never read it. And now as with earlier Harry Potter books I find myself racing to read the book prior to going to see the movie.

How else can I claim to be disappointed in the movie?

Actually, I've found the series of Harry Potter movies so far to be quite faithful to the books - not word for word mind you.

So I'm about ten percent done after some reading tonight - will I be finished in time?

One of my coworkers told me about some of what happens in this book, yet I like what I've read so far.

Harry is turning into a darker character - with passions - feelings - that he wasn't able to have when he was younger. I've heard that he develops more magical skills, and I'm looking to see that too.

And yes, I know the last book in the series is being released next month too - so I'll have some reading to do if I'm ever to catch up with the series.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories