Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Left Only With Heartbreak


"The Separation"


Heart Break - Micro Prose

by JeromeProphet

I looked in your eyes - they were frozen in tears.
I heard all your lies - your love was just fear - no more than a heartache.

I am death all alone - in darkness and pain. I cry and I moan - I'm going insane.
They whisper go home, return to your harms and your heart stake.

While your darkness did reign - and it's your legacy now.
All I felt was your pain, asking why, but not how - filled only with heart break.

Now though my fate be despair - to no longer know care. I shall always be there.
I will never return, nor be victim of you and your heart rape.
.
.
Image courtesy of ImageSavant.Com

2 comments:

FANCY said...

The loveliness in pain, and unanswered love...

Thank you for your comment in my post ...you are something really special you made me smile... I'm speechless... Thank you

ANNA-LYS said...

Dark beauty how painful You are, but still 'cause of You I can appreciate the bright side of life, now I know the difference, when I meet it the next time.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories