Sunday, May 04, 2008

Nice Day

Today was a nice day.

I awoke fully rested, and took my daughter to work. She has her own car, but she saves gas this way, and it gives me a chance to talk with her.

When I arrived home I decided to mow the grass for the first time this year. The weather was fantastic. Not a cloud in the beautiful blue sky. Nice and warm, but never hot. The breeze was just right, never cold, but slightly ever so slightly cool. No mosquitoes, or insects to cause problems. Just perfect weather with all the trees in bloom.


A Dirty Z24

I then pulled our cars out of the garage, and hosed down the garage, and the driveway. How did all that dust, and muck, get in there? This had to be one of the worst winters in years, and boy did it ruin our streets, and I guess all the dust and salt came in with the snow.

I then washed both cars, and cleaned them inside and out.


A Clean Mercury Mountaineer

And then picked my daughter up at work, and our little family went out to eat - Chinese - not the people - the food.

And then I relaxed a bit when I came home, and ordered a new cell phone for my daughter - her third in one year.

I went grocery shopping, and just got back home.

We plan to have a little dinner tonight with ice cream cake.

I have a bit of a rosy color on my arms, and face - I never tan as I'm too light complected, but all the sunlight has put me into a good state.

Now, it's back to work tomorrow - argh.

In a few weeks I'll be taking a vacation - my first for the year - so I'm hoping to have many nice weather days like this.

2 comments:

grasshopper said...

Hello JP! It’s been a while, nice to be back dough 
To me, it sounds like you already have a vacation, nice weather, doing the things around the house, dinner moments with family, wow man how does your real vacation look like

ANNA-LYS said...

Are You coming to Sweden under Your vacation :-P

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories