Friday, December 19, 2008

Finding: Spore Is Stupid

Here's an update on Spore. It's a dumb game. I like the concept. I like the graphic editor. And I like some aspects of the game, but overall the game is boring.

You end up doing the same thing over and over and over again.

Definitely needs some expansion packs, and they'd better be really good ones or else I'll probably never play it again.

However, having said all that I think it was worth the purchase price, but I don't play it much anymore.

I'm now playing Morrowind - well, sort of - I just started. Love the graphics, and the concept.

We'll see how long it takes me to become bored of it.

I'm playing an older version, and I could I guess find newer version selling in some discount bin, if I need to. Also there's Oblivion, which I believe is the newest advancement in this series.

1 comment:

doggettmeister said...

Stick with Morrowind instead of
Oblivion unless your PC is a monster. Their games are primo examples of the 'sandbox' concept. I don't think I ever even finished the game and I put in a massive amount of time doing everything else. I did really enjoy it though.

There are 2 expansions for it but if you haven't already installed them then I'd wait until you finish more of the main game. I found after installing one of the expansions I received some armor that made me way overpowered.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories