Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No Central Heat Tonight

As I was sick today I stayed in bed, and kept under the covers. When my wife got home from work she immediately noticed that the temperature in the house had dropped to 63 degrees, and asked me to get out of bed to check the central heating unit.

We've had someone over tonight to look at it, but the part won't be in until the morning, and so tonight we'll be using some space heaters to keep the place warm.

The one I have in the master bedroom is doing a great job keeping the room just at the right temperature - not too hot, not too cold, but I wonder about some of the other rooms in the house.

I wonder about the cats. I guess they'll be o.k. Then again, maybe we better make sure they're in a warm bedroom tonight.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories