Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ratchet And Clank

Dave of the11thhour recently commented that local bloggers have begun to cut back a bit in their posting.

It is obvious that I have reduced my postings lately. A few weeks ago I picked up a Playstation 2 game, and have spent my evenings progressing through various worlds of Ratchet and Clank - Up Your Arsenal. I beat the game this weekend, and I'm replaying the game in challenge mode. Tonight I spent hours earning enough bolts to purchase the RY3NO weapon.

There's something deeply wrong in all this, but I just had to know first hand about that weapon. I finally purchased it, and used it in the VR simulator against the dweebie robots there, but I haven't used it yet against anything more interesting.

I can hardly wait!

Anyway, there you have it. I'm sure I'll tire of the game after I've beaten it in challenge mode, and I then return to blog posting on a more regular basis.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories