Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Wave Particle Duality Cartoon?

Randy at Photo-Etc has linked to a short little cartoon which describes wave-particle duality.

Now I know some of you might be asking yourselves just why you'd want to watch such a cartoon about quantum physics.

You're not interested in that science crap!

You got a "C" in every science related class you ever took, and who cares about that stuff ~ anyhow?

If you feel that way, maybe you shouldn't watch the cartoon.

But for those of you who have been reading some of my recent post regarding the nature of the quantum mind who might want a quick way to advance your understanding of some of what I have been referring to - without having to read a boring description in some science magazine then this cartoon is worth watching.

Then again, what the bleep do I know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much is passing through my mind right now... I remember the past quite often, and get emotional about it - the thing is, I really don't like change.

I have been somewhat out of the Blogosphere for awhile (it seems that I've been doing this periodically) - I am now remembering how I found, I think it was last summer, that there were a bunch of new blogs from right here in Springfield. This is the first blog that I know of which is from Jerome, however. I was asked to be in your town's parade on July 4th, but I ended up not going. I scrolled down to your 4th of July entry, and saw that you came over to Springfield... I think it was last summer that I may have gotten to the Capitol too late, when people were leaving.

This time, I didn't go at all.

Sorry for the rambling... I've been out of it for awhile. Your blog looks nice. Keep up the good work, from Jerome.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories