Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Purchased A New Vehicle

I purchased a new vehicle last weekend. Actually, it's only new to me, but it's a huge improvement on my last set of wheels.

I don't really mind the car payments as I had just paid off my daughter's car the week before.

I had been driving a nineteen year old compact car. It was in its own way a hero. That's right - the car was a hero. It performed well beyond the call of duty. Every day that I drove it I was amazed that it kept going as well as it did.

This part, or then that part would break, wear out, or malfunction but it kept going.

I had for awhile thought that I'd like to turn it into a collectors car, and maybe even pimp it out!

But I don't have that kind of money to burn putting into an old car.

So now it sits waiting to be towed within a week or two.

In the mean time I love my new auto. It is in fact like having a new girlfriend.

I find myself smiling for no reason at all, and then I realize I'm actually happy!

Yes, happy!

And I know why. It's the thrill of driving a nice automobile.

My family feels the same way. They actually want to take rides!

Yup! It's that nice!

Soon I plan to drive up to Dave of The11thhour to show him.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories