Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Local Blogger Gifts Fellow Blogger

It's not often that I am taken by surprise so it was my pleasure to experience a sense of fond surprise when I received a Christmas gift from a fellow blogger.

While I can't tell you who gifted me, as I've been asked not to, I did want to say thank you for the wonderful collection of teas, and the infusers. I haven't made any tea yet, but I have indulged my olfactory curiosity and openned a few of the tins - wow! Talk about flavor!

Also, the little booklets about tea are really neat.

I've never infused whole tea, and so I'm really looking forward to it. So too is my spouse.

I wish I could respond by gifting you, but I'm totally financially unable to, but maybe one day. Plus I'd have to start scanning over your older blog post to see what you're fascinations are.

In the mean time, once again, I wanted to say thanks. I hope you had a merry Christmas, and I wish you a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Nobody even think it was me. I checked with Santa and he was not on the nice list.

JP,

If you ever make it over for SnyderFest, (yes, I got BOTH DVDs!), I have some brews for you to take home and sample. But no beer infuser to go with them.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories