Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm Seventeen!

More drama?

I'm 17!

Will you get more hours at your job this summer?

I'm 17!

Will you stop doing drugs every day?

I'm 17!

Will you abide by a family curfew?

I'm 17!

Will you pay for any of your own bills?

I'm 17!

Will you work harder on your grades?

I'm 17!

Will you show me any kind of respect?

I'm 17!

Will you listen to me at all?

I'm 17!

Will you calm down and stop screaming?

I'm 17!

Will you even pick up after yourself?

I'm 17!

Will you talk to me about your plans for the future?

I'm 17!

Will you join the military?

I'm 17!

Will you go to college?

I'm 17!

Will you move out?

I'm only 17!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JP,

Good post. I think you could even get away with renaming it I am 15.

ANNA-LYS said...

LOL
only makes the difference :-)

JeromeProphet said...

Observant of you Anna-lys.

RickMonday: Or even sixteen.-

ANNA-LYS said...

Thank You!
btw who could have imagine You are seventeen ...

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories