Monday, March 24, 2008

Palmer Blevins To End It !

In a dramatic turn of events local Springfield, Illinois blogger, Palmer Blevens has chosen to follow the path of Dave of The11thhour, and call it quits!

Palmer states:

"Personally, my life is in a tail-spin right now. It seems every time that I turn around there is something new trying trying to drive me insane; and it is working. There comes a time in a man’s life when he must accept defeat, say fcuk it, and just quit.

For over a year, I was at the pinnacle of happiness; now, I am at a point in my life where the struggle just does not seem worth it. I cant fight anymore. Thank you to everyone in the blogosphere who has sent me words of encouragement, who have visited this site, etc. But I must go. I always vowed that I would never let “them” win, but even I know when it is over. I will be shutting down this site in a couple days.

Peace.

Palmer Blevins"


Palmer Don't Do It!

First Dave, and now you?

Oh well, you'll be back - and so will Dave - just come back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll be back. Thanks for the props and kind words you left me in the e-mail.

Just got to get my life back on track in terms of my career and personal life; just like that old saying, "when it rains, it pours," and right now I am in a turrential downpour. Not saying "woe is me," but just really stressed and burnt out right now. But I'll B Back.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories