Sunday, April 27, 2008

Aren't You Devine


Sarah Bernhardt

I've spent some time with Sarah Bernhardt tonight. I searched high and low across the digital landscape for just the right photo of Sarah, and now I've found it. I was looking for that special something that captures the person, that goes beyond the surface and that reveals simply, and honestly the spark of the person.

Sarah had many admirers, and some famous lovers of both genders. Sarah Bernhardt was the most famous woman of her day - even more so than the Queen of England.

Sarah you were beautiful, and I could fall in love with you simply gazing into those beautiful eyes.

1 comment:

ANNA-LYS said...

R.I.P.
Sarah looks exactly like my mother, the bad thing is that she (mum) has always been aware of it - and used it, but only towards males (what I know of, that is *lol*!

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories