Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Just Donated To Barack Obama!


I just donated to Barack Obama's Presidential Campaign!
.
.
I may not be able to stop global warming, or get our troops out of Iraq, or institute a universal health care plan, or rebuild our failing infrastructure, or make the tax code fair, or save Social Security, or increase pay for teachers, or protect our jobs here in the United States of America, but I can do this - and so I did.

Admittedly, it's a small donation, but I hope to make one a month up through November.
And yes, I'm still struggling to make ends meet, we're barely getting by, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't put my money where my mouth (blog) has been for many months now.

I invite my readers to do the same. If you're fed up with the endless crap, it's time to help change it.

Think of it this way: One Million Pissed Off Bloggers Donate $100 each and that will raise about as much money as John McCain's very pretty and much younger wife has in her bank account. So we need to raise a lot of money folks.
.
.

I Love The Scenes Of Barack In Springfield, Illinois
..
..
The email response which I received after donating

Dear Eugene,

Thank you for your generous donation of $25.00.

Your gift will be immediately put to work building a campaign to change our country and our politics for the better.

Looking for more ways to get involved?

Head over to My.BarackObama.com where our growing set of tools puts the future of this campaign in your hands:

http://my.barackobama.com

On My.BarackObama.com you can...

... build your own profile and connect with supporters near you
... find or create your own local or national group
... create your own personal fundraising page and track your progress
... find events near you or plan your own
... chronicle your campaign experience on your own blog

There will be much more to come in the weeks and months ahead thanks to your support.

Thank you again for your donation.

Obama for America
http://www.BarackObama.com
.
.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories