Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama's Acceptance Speech

Wow, where do I begin. Barack Obama gave a stirring acceptance speech tonight. I've seen many political speeches, and this one was one of the best I have ever witnessed.

I do, and have believed that now is the time for America to take a different direction, and I honestly believe that Barack Obama is the man that can take us there.

Will we win the upcoming election?

I don't know. The rich in the United States are used to controlling who gets all the cookies, and they aren't going to be happy having to share. But we as a nation are at a crossroads as to what type of nation we shall be.

Is the U.S. just a large third world dictatorship similar to those seen throughout the developing world, or is it an advanced nation like those in Europe, or Japan?

Only time will tell, but I'm sure hoping if enough voters come out and support Barack that it will be harder for the Republicans to steal the upcoming election like they did the 2000 election.

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories