Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snow Fairy Love


Snow Fairy Love
by Jerome Prophet

We trace upon this land of snow
White drifts of love swirl to and fro
Love's infinite sparkling crystal place
White brilliance now with magic grace

Precious snow angel my heart entrust
So kiss me now with your fairy dust
Your flutter nymph wings they do swirl
You are my true love my magic girl
 
I'll take your hand to hold in mine
As we journey cross this place and time
And we'll leave our path upon the snow
While you guide us with your fairy glow
  
Whilst true our path is one less taken
This burning love be not forsaken
Our hearts will sail the blue frost air
With a love so bold as few could dare

My words just now they may confuse
Or perhaps, my dear, they do amuse
Yet these dreams be mine my darling dove
My precious snow white my fairy love

So take me now to your celestial place
Your crystal realm of love and grace
And melt my frozen heart God's spell
For within your love my heart must dwell

   



You are my beautiful snow fairy
Just knowing you keeps me warm
On these cold winter days

 
Dedicated to my snow fairy
ImageLink
SecondImageLink

5 comments:

JeromeProphet said...

Thank you Anna-Lys. I wrote this poem when I had a concussion, and I could hardly speak - yet I could write.

I was, and still am, so in love with the woman I wrote this, and my other poems for.

I hope all is well with you my Swedish friend.

ANNA-LYS said...

Hi JP,
How are You?
Still hopelessly in love?

ANNA-LYS said...

How are You now?

Anonymous said...

I've came across your blog. I really love this Snow Fairy Love :)

Unknown said...

The pictures are beautiful.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories