Friday, March 30, 2007

Nasty Virus Floating About Springfield, Illinois

While I feel o.k. for the most part, for some reason I feel a bit run down.
My blog posting has been a little sparse of late.
Just a bit more tired than usual, but that won't last long.

My daughter seems to be sick. The whole fever, chest cold thing.

Except for feeling tired, and wanting to sleep a normal amount of sleep I don't seem too bad off.

I guess when the worst a person gets hit is that they desire a full nights rest that's not that bad.

I heard on Pam Furr's radio program that Springfield, Illinois Mayor is down with pneumonia.

So I guess this can get worse if it's not watched carefully.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I heard on Pam Furr's radio program that Springfield, Illinois Mayor is down with pneumonia."

I can partially confirm that rumor. An older lady at Friday's who had just left The Corner was on her cell phone and mentioned this. She had a very quick conversation with us later in the evening. Who she was I don't know. The bartender knew her by name though. Rumor maybe - but it is wide spread it would seem.

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories