Monday, December 03, 2007

Mercury Mountaineer A Sweet Ride


Mercury Mountaineer Rap

If you read my last post it's easy to guess that just about any car would have been a step up for me, and that's true, but I'm glad I made the decision to buy a Mercury Moutaineer.

It's definitely a lot of SUV to handle at 215 horse power. The V8 growls with power, and it's loaded with nice features, leather seats, and lots of interior space. If it was a female, which it may very well be, it could be argued that I'm in love - or is it sex? Oh well, whatever it is, it works for me.


Mercury Mountaineer Making Use Of Those 215 hp.

Did I mention it can haul over three and a half tons, or that its AWD (all the time)?

No comments:

email jp

  • jeromeprophet@gmail.com

copyright

archive

visitors

evworld

Slashdot

Wired News: Top Stories